Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A performer.

I found out that I am outgoing, friendly, and fun to be around. Also that i like being the center of attention and that I am like by most people. I do not like structure or routine. And the world is my stage.

I found out about my jobs could be in the art's, social worker, counselor, or child care ( haha not.) It said that i liked to help with others problems.

In relationships i found out that I am very loving and i know how to get out of a bad relationships but it easy for me. And that im very sweet and i like being around people and having a lot of friends.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, that seems bout right to me. Cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you agree/disagree with what the results said?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your personality thingy was dead on, and fits chicken perfectly (:

    ReplyDelete